August 8, Monday
- 5:30 PM-SV Chamber-Bob’s Ranch House
- 6:00 PM-Water Aerobics-Community Pool
- 6:30 PM-Monday Night Bingo-Valley Oaks Senior Center in Greenview-Early Birds 6:30pm, Regular Games 7:00pm
- 7:00 PM-Etna Fire Dept-Fire Hall
- Shasta Rock Garden Society-Methodist Church===NO MEETING IN AUGUST
August 13, Saturday at 11:00 a.m. – Dear Mad’m Day Picnic Luncheon at Klamath River Resort Inn. For reservations email email@example.com or call Linda 493-2099 or Judy 493-5248.
August 15, Monday at 5:30 p.m. ANAV Tribal Health Clinic – Addiction & Recovery Talking Circle – 9024 Sniktaw Ln.
Fort Jones, CA 96032 – Call 468-4470 for more info.
August 19, Friday from 5-7 p.m. – Siskiyou Artist Association Reception to launch the 54th Annual Art Show – Sisson Museum – 1 No. Old Stage Road, Mt. Shasta – The show runs from August 20 to September 6.
August 20, Saturday – Siskiyou County Historical Society Car Tour – Starts in Yreka at 8:30 a.m. and will stop in Callahan at 9:30 a.m. to pick up Valley residents who wish to join. Bring your own car and lunch. No fee. For more info call the Siskiyou County Museum at 842-3836. www.siskiyoucountyhistoricalsociety.org
2011 Scott Valley Hall of Fame Inductees
- 1978 Fort Jones HS Girls Basketball Team
- 1986 Etna HS Football Team
- Tim Bradford 1985
- Russ Dean 1982
- Glenda (Whipple) Hubbard 1991
- Jim Isbell 1967
- Jeff Kellogg 1980
- Annie (Malmberg) Lundgren 1991
- Dan Martin 1964
- Berry (Hurlimann) Minnitte 1977
- Rod Vinall
- Bill Wilkins