- 6:30 AM-Fort Jones Lions-FJ City Hall
- 10:00 AM-Ladies Quilters Club-Etna United Methodist Church
- 11:00 AM-Scott River Watershed Council-Bob’s Ranch House
- 12:00 PM-Community Lunch Program-Etna United Methodist Church-Deliveries – 467-3612
- 2:00 PM-Brunch Planning-SV Family Resource Center
- 6:30 PM-Pinochle-SV Family Resource Center-Bernay Hiett 467-3201
- 7:00 PM-SV Fire Dist Drill-Greenview Station
I also mentioned the upcoming Bluegrass Festival and West Coast Live! at the Avery Theater. Tickets are selling out – but you can still get a few at Scott Valley Bank branches. We had a great Chamber of Commerce meeting last night – an informative program including Bradley & Joy Isbell with Oak Hill Garden and Pumpkin Patch and a surprise story time with Larry Alexander about his band, Afterglow. I hope to have Larry Alexander as a guest on the show sometime after the Bluegrass Festival.