Che’usa is looking for helpers for the breakfast. Please call (530) 467-5815 to sign up to help.
First woman in the nation to be hired as U.S. Forest Service Lookout
Hallie served Eddy Gulch Lookout from 1913-1927
The Native Daughters of the Golden West invited you to their “Hallie Daggett Cabin Restoration Dedication” at Etna City Park
Sunday, July 10, 2016
- Lions Club Benefit Pancake Breakfast – 7:30AM-11:30AM – Cost $7
- Dedication ‘Ceremony’ – 10:00AM
- Cabin Tours, Speakers, Local History
- Jeanne Goetz, USFS Heritage Program Manager
- Jackie Denny, Native Daughters Guest Speaker
- Fred Aloisi, Owner of Klamath Mill Site, Hallie’s birthplace
- Rich Kelly & Nancy Oliver, authors of Gold in His Veins
A link to Che’usa’s post about the Feb. Native Daughters Scholarship Tea honouring Hallie
A video Mel made of ‘Hallie visiting the Tea’!!!!